ONE DAY WORKSHOP
9am - 2pm @ Birthcare, Parnell
Live Workshops will be held virtually, via Zoom video conferencing until further notice.
Your registration is for two people, you and your birth partner. If you have any questions, or you want to go on a waitlist for an upcoming workshop, please contact Claire.
About The Workshop
Auckland Hypnobirthing workshops are held at Birthcare, Parnell. Classes are interactive and practical. You are encouraged to ask questions so that you leave feeling confident about continuing your practice at home.
Your birth partner is welcome and encouraged to come along to the workshop with you. The best time to come along is between 20 to 36 weeks.
You will learn:
- How your body works during birth and why you don’t need to be scared of it.
- Breathing techniques to work with the physiology of your birthing body.
- Relaxation practices for you and your birthing companion.
- Visualisation techniques that will set you up for success, regardless of how your baby enters the world.
- How to stay in control and empowered through your birth and get your medical support people on board with your birthing wishes.
- Tools to ease your transition into the 4th trimester and enjoy the precious moments as new parents.
With your Auckland HypnoBirthing course, you will receive:
- Downloadable guided meditations for fear release and relaxation
- A workbook to guide your practice
- Live tuition and free ongoing email or phone support with Claire
Plus these additional bonuses
- BONUS #1
Two online yoga classes
Yoga instructor, Maddie Brosnan will help you build strength, flexibility and calm in preparation for birth.
- BONUS #2
Baby Sleep Toolbox Online
You will learn techniques to encourage positive sleep habits so you can feel more confident and have more energy to enjoy the precious time with your baby.
I promise you won't be left wondering if you are getting something right. I am here to support you right up to your birthing day. You can email me or ask a question via your online portal.